Rentaballoonrace is really excited to have you as a new client. We will work hard to maximise your revenues from our unique 100% eco-friendly and patented fundraising system. If after reading this introductory text you still have questions, please refer to the FAQs section on the main website or contact us using details below
What You Get for Your Money
- We will create, maintain and host your personalised website based on the Rentaballoonrace.com template and the text / images that you provide
- The suggested URL will be based on your organisation’s name but typically will be as short as possible for maximum marketing effectiveness. For example http://www.rabr.co/sodexo
- Whilst Rentaballoonrace staff work hard to accommodate as many client brand attributes onto the race website as is practical, it is not possible to encompass everything. We focus on two primary levels of personalisation:
- Using your supplied brand colours, images, logos and text
- Agreeing one appropriate Google font to ensure the race website works smoothly across all platforms – mobile, tablet and PC
- Rentaballoonrace consistently applies good English grammar and Internet industry standards aggregated from the Cambridge University Press, OUP and the Financial Times of London
- Please be aware that the client is solely responsible for the accuracy of their content
E-brochure for Social Media Sales Channels
- For both race packages we produce an e-brochure that can go globally viral very quickly using three primary channels of Social Media – email; Facebook and Twitter. There are no privacy issues as you send out the tweets, for example, to your own database.
- The e-brochure explains who you are as an organisation and what you would do with the monies raised. The second half of the brochure explains why the system is 100% eco-friendly and a litlle bit on how it works. Finally there is a call to action to increase sales.
A3/A4 Downloadable Poster
- Posters around your scout hut or corporate offices work well. We will design a scalable A4 / A3 full coloured poster for you to distribute to your supporter base. They can be printed off whenever appropriate.
Balloon Cards (Paid Extra Option)
- As a paid at cost option, Rentaballoonrace.com can produce for your charity or cause, A5 / A6 / A7 or business card sized balloon cards. These cards are typically a generous 350gsm weight, printed in full colour on both sides and have designs created by Purepages design staff, but agreed by the client charity.
Activation codes (Free Option)
- If you have the opportunity to sell balloons using a laptop computer at an event such a summer fete or hospice garden party for example, then purchasing blocks of activation codes could be an excellent revenue earner for you. Charity supporters would pay the designated £3, say, cost of the balloon and you would pass over a slip of paper / small card with the activation code written on it. Alternatively, you can cut and paste a password protected EXCEL sheet with hundreds on as emailed over by us.
The activation codes are prepaid by you and any not sold are reimbursed
End to End Process Management
We manage the whole process for you. This includes:
- Printing of balloon cards
- Initialisation and running the virtual balloon race for 7 days
- Hosting and management of the website
- Customer support when necessary
- Selling and collecting the monies from Internet purchases
- Post-race revenue calculations
- For a modest extra fee, our printers offer a full distribution service with boxes of balloon cards to all your relevant and appropriate destinations
What We Need from You
A Signed Contract and Paid Invoice
Internet work is not like ordinary product manufacture. A website created for your charity cannot be sold elsewhere – it’s personal to you only! So we will not start work without these two important documents resolved.
Race details to be confirmed in writing:
- Start date, finish date, launch location
- Price of each balloon
- List of prizes
- Agreed URL title
Website and Video Content, Images and Messages
- Wireframe contents. A wireframe is a simple, industry standard mechanism to gather and collate your content for your website – it’s just like a set of text boxes really. And in most instances, it’s very easy to just cut and paste text from your current website
- For all colours we need the Hex / RGB codes
- All images and logos should be high resolution PNG or JPEGs – minimum 300×300. In reality, the bigger the better
- Homepage picture sliders are sized at 915 x 300 pixels
- Video footage needs to be HD1080p
- The general public typically only support charities with clear objectives and workable, relevant strategies. So make sure your messages are consistent and motivational Contact details